School Community Council
School Community Council (SCC) is made up of parents and faculty and charged with managing the use of Trustland Funds, going towards the greatest academic needs of the school. The public meetings are typically held the first Wednesday of the month at 11 am in the conference room.
New Student Registration
If you have a kindergartener or a student who is new to Alpine School District, please click this link. It will take you to the district website allowing you to fill out the forms to register your child for Pony Express Elementary. Before you begin filling out the forms, it is helpful to have the following information/documents readily accessible:
- birth certificate
- proof of residency (must be something that is mailed to your house with your name on it or a rental agreement)
- any pertinent legal documents
Once you have finished this process, please bring your child(ren)’s original birth certificate to the office to complete registration.
If you currently reside within Alpine School District, please visit our office during school hours to register your child.
Free or Reduced School Lunch
You may qualify for free or reduced school lunch. Apply here.
Monday – Friday Schedule
- Warning Bell 9:10
- All Students 9:15-3:30
- AM Kindergarten 9:15-12:00
- PM Kindergarten 12:45-3:30
- Special Class (Miss Gina) AM Preschool 9:15-12:00
- Special Class (Miss Gina) PM Preschool 12:45-3:30
- Inclusion (Miss Robyn) AM Preschool 9:30-12:15
- Inclusion (Miss Robyn) PM Preschool 1:00-3:45
- 6th Grade 10:40-11:15
- 5th Grade 11:00-11:35
- 4th Grade 11:20-11:55
- 3rd Grade 11:40-12:15
- 2nd Grade 12:00-12:35
- 1st Grade 12:20-12:55
- OEK 12:10-12:30
Last Day of School